MYDIS DS20 Touch-Free Face Recognition & Body Temperature Monitoring Tablet
Smart Facial recognition & Check-in management system for high performance platform, dual lens industrial grade camera and face recognition technology and infrared human body temperature measurement module, is a high-performance, high reliability product., supporting 1:1 and 1:N face comparison and retrieval, mask recognition, human body temperature detection, high temperature warning, and Identity Card reader. It can be applied to access control and attendance for safe and efficient access control of personnel.
The portable size and sleek design of the DS20 allows for a seamless integration into any space. The DS20 is compatible with the MYDIS Disinfection Portal and can be used in tandem to control access into the facility. It is also available as part of our Disinfection Stand, which includes a touch-free hand sanitiser dispenser.
- High precision infrared thermal imaging module
- Highly sensitive and accurate readings
Real-time facial body temperature sensor, accurate readings within +/- 0.5°C
- Facial recognition software – recognises employees as quick as 0.5ms from a database of 50,000 faces
- Mask detection with door access restriction (no mask – no entry)
- Visitor and attendance log functions
- It is also available as part of our Disinfection Stand, which includes a touch-free hand sanitiser dispenser
- Adhere to government guidelines and create a safe environment with extra precautions against contamination. Facial recognition software with mask identification ensures guidelines are being followed before entry is granted. Body temperature measure identifies high temperatures to prevent the spread of bacteria within the facility.
Available personalised and branded for wholesale
Last updated June 01, 2020
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
International Water Solutions - MYDIS
International Water Solutions Limited
Unit 1A Bates Industrial Estate
Romford / Essex, RM3 0HU
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
● Item(s) must be unopened
● Full pack must be returned (i.e. a pack of 5 must be returned in it's entirety)
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: email@example.com.